BOT Engagement Model (Build-Operate-Transfer) is GECO’s proposition to clients who are looking for a strategy to setup a New Team (e.g. a SAP Centre of Excellence or an Offshore Centre) with an option of owning their dedicated offshore operations (resources and infrastructure) over time.
We will help get the most out of it
Under the BOT Model, GECO will:
- Build an offshore facility in a suitable location (e.g., Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) for the Client. This includes organizing a qualified SAP team (analysts, consultants, Operational Leaders) as we as the infrastructure to support it
- Operate the offshore facility customizing it to specific Client needs with the right people, processes, tools and technologies
- Transfer the offshore facility over to the Client once a steady state is reached
BOT options on offer include:
- Definite BOT where at a pre-agreed time, at a pre-agreed transfer fee, the complete facility is automatically transferred to the client
- Buy Over of the BOT, in which case, the transfer is not mandatory. This involves a higher risk for the company in case the technology areas are very niche and not in overall alignment with the company’s technological direction. The option exists to buy-out the complete facility at different time-intervals or on achievement of various milestones
- Spin off the complete facility as a joint venture once it acquires critical mass. GECO and the client can together work the details and modalities for setting up a JV.
How can we help?
Have a question? Need info? We’re here to help and answer any questions you might have.